HI FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIENDSSSSSSS ITS SUMMAAATIIIIIIIIIIIIIME FEEELIN FINE HAAPPPYYYYY AS A CLAMMMMMMMMMMM
alright cut it out ash, simmer down, lay off the coffee, even though i’m not drinking coffee anymore? i’ll hold that for another day.
HI. can you tell i’m excited its summer (and that i got REALLY good rest last night)!?!?!? with summer comes many things: white wine, rooftops, baller sunglasses, my fave wardrobe season (yes even better than fall) and of COURSE a summer bucket list!! i dont know what it is about new seasons that always makes me feel the need for a baller bucket list but i’m a goal setter and type A personality so it’s in my blood LET ME LIVE.
step 1 of bucket list. never make this ^^ face again. ew? can we all agree? k great.
SO WHATS ON THE LIST you ask?? hmm. good question. have yet to get there, myself – lets do this together shall we? i like to incorporate a few things into my summer schedule: travel (whether if thats a different suburb i don’t normally go to or leaving the country! your call!), culture (a new art exhibit, a genre of movies to try, learning more about music, etc), trying new things, doing “true” summery things that i look forward to in freezing cold times and just generally expanding my boundaries! on your marks, get set, go!
- attend some NYC summer activities that are annual and make me excited every year like the Bryant Park HBO film festival and the fashion exhibit at the Met
- visit the top of the WTC – still haven’t been! maybe when i have an out of town guest?
- i’ll be traveling so much with work to places i normally frequent, so maybe try something NEW in each of those places! how is that?!? yes?
- check out a new rooftop in the city for drinks! perhaps a new drink all together!
- take time to sit back, reflect and refocus on my plans and my path
- check out City Winery – sounds like so much fun and perfect summer spot!!
- see 2 Broadway shows – aggressive goal since i’ve seen 2 in 6 years! eek!
- go to the new Whitney – can’t believe i still havent been. i’ll def be recuriting my gay bestie for this one
- LOOPY DOOPYYYYY – coolest NYC bar that serves popsicles in it’s cocktails/wine
- hmm… what is 10…. lets say…. BLOG MORE. i’ve been neglecting you guys and i know you may not care but i do because i love doing this, and i love your continuous feedback 🙂
also summer goals: have more fun with my wardrobe! what better time for COLOR, LOW CUT and BRIGHT?!?! ya know?!?!?